Surf Camp is not responsible for injuries, damages, death, financial losses, costs, expenses, travel delays. We assume no responsibility for inconveniences arising from any travel misfortune that is beyond our control, such as weather, natural disasters, diseases, wars, acts of terrorism, late arrivals or departures due to mechanical failures in any car, boat, plane or ferry transport to or from Surf Camp.
1) you are not allowed to use drugs, narcotics,weeds,alcohol and another addictive medicine ( if you have to it needs doctor permitted) if you break it you will be responsible with the authorities or the police
2) You agree to release us from any claim and responsibilities of additional cost if there is cancelation from mentawai fast boat operators due bad weather.
3) we are not responsible for your property lost in Padang or Mentawais
4) we no responsible when you already pay deposit your money lost because you canceled your trip
5) For deposit is not refundable
6) The price include
– 1 time return transportation from airport – homestay – fast boat harbour
- 1 time return boat from siberut harbour – island
7) we are not responsible if the is an accident, there is no insurance for it
8) we are not responsible about taste food and mineral water
9) if there is a change for the main plan for travel reservation your money will not be refunded
10) we are not responsible for you being criminals,if you break it you will be responsible with the authorities or police
Compulsory travel insurance
Travel health insurance is mandatory for all Surf Camp guests. It should cover medical evacuation costs. Surfing can be a risky sport, and although we wish all our guests to have a safe and accident free trip, injuries can happen and must be prepared for.
Additionally we recommend having a travel insurance at the time of your booking that covers your costs in case of delays, flight/ship/transport/trip cancellations, missed connections or natural disasters etc.
Deposit and cancellation policy
A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. Cancellation of the booking must be made 90 days before your arrival date via WhatsApp or email. The cancellation fee is 10% for cancellation on time. For late cancellations all deposits are non-refundable. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures by the Mentawai Family Surf Camp due to bad waves, bad weather or injuries. In addition, there are no refunds paid for reasons related to unstable political situations worldwide, national, natural or local, including weather, natural disasters, diseases, wars, acts of terrorism or lost airline flights.
The final payment is due at least two weeks before arrival and is not refundable.
The preferred payment method is via Wise transfer or alternatively via bank transfer. Additional transfer fees must be borne in full by the customer.
Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions established on this site.
Boat trips and transfer Surf Camp reserves the right to change the means of transport and the route at any time and for any reason without prior notice. We reserve us the right to reschedule or cancel surf boat trips or transfers if conditions are dangerous e.g. storms/bad weather. No refunds for cancellation due to bad weather, injuries, illness, disasters or bad waves are made. We will always try to reschedule first before a boat trip gets canceled entirely.
Surf boat trip packages include two boat rides per day. One surf spot in the whole northern playgrounds area and one spot close by. Departure times can vary depending on tides and conditions. Guests with pre-booked boat packages enjoy priority for boat trips if there is more demand then boats available. Guests who want to join the boat need to tell us at least one day in advance. The minimum amount of guests for boat trips is 3 persons or the monetary equivalent to that.
Depending on your level, the group and conditions we try to cater to your wishes. Our captains and crew will give you recommendations to their best knowledge. If you have wishes where to surf, please let us know
When entering Indonesia, all passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
For certain nationalities, a valid visa is required to travel. Check with your embassy well in advance to find out what rules apply to you. We advice taking two photocopies of the passport with you.
Surf Camp is not responsible for airborne fees or baggage policies.
Surf Camp accepts no financial responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards / surfboard bags or any other luggage.